Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crafting

I just wanted to write a little bit about crafting....
I am addicted to ALL things crafts.

I never knew I could be so obsessed with all this stuff.
Years ago I never thought my absolute favorite stores would be Joanns, Michaels or Hobby Lobby.
I never ever ever in 5789743 million years thought I would be into sewing.
It is SEW;-) much fun though!

Everywhere I go now, I look to see if I can find something to craft with.
It has become a sickness haha!

It is a great way to pass time though, doing all these crafts.
My problem though is I spend to much time in my craft room then I do doing the things around the house that need to be done....OOPS

So this post is pretty much just a bunch of rambling but that's alright...

off to go craft some more :-)

1 comment: