Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Been A Long Time.....

Wow it sure has been a long time since I have written on this blog!

So much has happened since oh..July of last year.

The wedding was awesome!!

Nothing else major to report..haha

I am trying out a new little business venture idea.

I have started selling things on Etsy.

Started this a few days ago...no sale yet, but I am hopeful.

Here is the link http://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftAtticCreations

I currently only have my magnetic post it note holders listed but I will be getting new things up shortly.

I have so many ideas running around in my head of things I am going to make it is hard to keep track of it all!

I also have started a new blog for my new shop/crafty stuff.

www.CraftAtticCreations.com

I am going to use that blog to talk about things in my shop, eventually have some youtube videos on it and just talk about all things crafty.

I will also be hosting some giveaways there too. Have to get some followers for that first though...haha

Well I hope everyone is having a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment