Thursday, July 23, 2009

Adventures In BlogLand

Today I have been messing around with my blog quite a bit. Trying to get it to look just how I want it and adding a few things here and there. I am not quite sure what I did but I somehow managed to completely change the whole layout of my blog and it messed all the colors up and a bunch more stuff. I could not figure out how to fix it. I read around on some different sites for tips and whatnot but none of them helped. I finally just figured it out myself, after a loooong time.

I am having a lot of fun with this. I have added a few things to the sidebar. I especially love the little music player. I still have a few things I want to figure out, like how to link the header of my blog to the homepage and how to post links in a actual post. I suppose all that info will come later, I hope, maybe?

I have not really got much of anything done around the house today. I have dinner cooking in the crock pot right now, it's a pork loin with a pork rub on it, a little bit of Worcestershire ( I still don't know how to say that word correctly) sauce and some onion soup mix. It is actually very yummy. I plan on making some chocolate chip cookies later on. It is too hot to turn the oven on right now. So all in all today has not really been that much of a productive day, but that's okay with me. I will get stuff done later. Hope the 3 people that read my blog had a good day. Till' next time....


P.S. Sometimes certain things fall apart in order for other things to fall into place

3 comments:

  1. Worcestershire ( I still don't know how to say that word correctly)me either!! lol

    Ill try to help with this one.
    how to post links in a actual post.
    Ok first you copy (turn your link blue then right click copy)now you find the link button its beside the text color (green lil blob)and it will say (enter URL) htt:// Erase the htt:// If what you copied already has that, the press paste and your done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this helps ! If not let me know and I will try my hardest to help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It helped a lot! Thanks so much! Easiest directions, all the other ones I found, well they just confused me! And I just call it "W" sauce, works for me :-)

    ReplyDelete