Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Time

This weekend was a lot of fun. My Mom, Dad & 2 of my sisters spent some time with us on their way home from Arkansas. We hung out, talked & just had a good time. It's always nice to see them. I can't wait until the next time we all get to get together. They left early this morning and when I awoke to a empty quiet house I was kinda sad. I always get sad when I have to leave them or vice versa.

Today I decided that it would just be a relaxing day. I am going to work on some projects and look for some fabric to buy for Christmas presents I will be making this year. It's never too early to start ya know! I have a pretty good idea of what I will be making for people in our families.

I was going to go to Savers today since today is blue tag day. Which means everything that has a blue tag on it is only 99 cents today, but I think I am just not up to it today. I can always catch that sale next Monday. I can't believe I am going to be 24 next week. My gosh this year has gone by too fast. This year has had a lot of ups and downs, more on that later, but it has made me so thankful for what I have.

This turned into a pretty random post. Oh well, I am just like that sometimes. I think I might post some pictures later on, maybe maybe not. I had homemade salsa, crackers & diet Lipton tea for lunch, hows that for random? It was yummy. Tonight we are having pasta with a spaghetti type sauce(homemade) and sausage in it. It's cooking right now as a matter of fact. I am just rambling on so I think it's time to end this lovely little post. Till next time....

P.S. Other things may change us, But we start and end with Family.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's true...and that's the way it should be....we start and end with family!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the time with your family. You're sort of like me in that way...I became closer to my mom and Dad and sisters, AFTER I moved out...it seems to be that way with you as well. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true, I became closer with all of them after I moved out. Now I always have so much fun whenever we get a chance to spend time together & I love it.

    ReplyDelete