Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive Day


Today is Positive Day in blog world which is being hosted here. Please go check it out!
I have tried to be a lot more positive lately.It just seems like everywhere you turn there is some form of negativity and I am tired of having it in my life. I choose to not get mad or frustrated at things I have NO control over, and for me that was a big thing. Of course there are a lot of things I could complain about but why? Why let myself get down when I have the CHOICE to be happy?
.
I am so thankful for all of the people in my life. Each person brings a different thing to the table. Josh, my boyfriend, is an amazing guy. You really don't find many guys like him around. I am POSITIVE that I will work better towards being all that I can be for him. I think he only deserves the best, as do I.
.
My family is pretty amazing too. In the end I know they will always be there for me. As they have all proven time and time again with me. I am truly blessed to have them as mine!
I hope everyone will choose to make today a positive day, even if it may be hard. Take the extra time to thank someone or let those loved ones know just how much they mean to you. Don't forget to stop by here to read what everyone else is positive about! Till next time.....
.
.
.
P.S. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
.
.
P.P.S. I am positive you will also go here to participate in my giveaway. It's little but it's my first one & I am excited about it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany,
    Great post! For being a younger (than me) person, you sure have a handle on the importance of being positive. I strive to be positive and optimistic every day. It's nice to meet someone else who feels the same! Most everyone I know in blog land is extremely positive. Have a great day...

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I choose to not get mad or frustrated at things I have NO control over, and for me that was a big thing." That is a big thing for ALL of us, but you were smart enough to figure it out.

    Thank you so much for taking part in Positive Day. I enjoyed reading your post and it is good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you know you deserve the best for YOU - as well as for those you love

    took me years and years to figure that out and I'm not always good at remembering it

    you're wise beyond your age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Jen's linky.

    I definitely agree with your comment about choices. We choose our reactions to the things around us.

    Happy Positive Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you PS excellent. Very good post. Happy Positive Day, 2009. Aloha

    ReplyDelete