Friday, July 24, 2009

White Roses


Josh brought these home for me today. I love them!! They are actually white roses, my cell phone camera makes them look yellow. He is so sweet. Someday I am going to write a post on just him. It will be a very looong post.
My family is coming over tomorrow. I am excited. Josh is going to pick them up from the airport tomorrow night and then we will hang out by the pool and whatnot on Sunday. On Sunday we are going to go over to my grandmas house for a bbq and then my Mom, Dad & sisters will drive back to Cali early Monday morning I think. Should be a fun time.
I kind of have a lot to do today around the house but it should not take too long. We have to clean the pool, which will take up a lot of time because it's so dirty. There have been storms all this week so a ton of dirt has been blown into it, among all the other things. I might work on some projects tonight, who knows. The cookies I made yesterday were a MAJOR hit with Josh. In total he probably ate 15 of them. Yup he is a pig. They were the softest cookies I have ever made. This morning when he ate one he said they were still super soft. I think I found my new favorite recipe! Well I am off to dilly dally around the house. Till' next time....
P.S. Let go of what is gone and hold on to what you have.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...now he's just sweet!!! And WHITE?? The best color of roses out there!!! Good job Josh!!! He's a keeper!!!

    I'm so jealous....all that time with the family...how fun!!! Enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete