Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Spray Paint

Dear Spray Paint,

I love you. I truly do. Thank you for being there for me when my brain decides to get creative. In the beginning we weren't the best of friends but over time we have become very close. We basically see each other every day. Am I bugging you? I hope I am not. I promise to always store you in the perfect temperature room and to keep your pipes from getting clogged. I hope our relationship with continue to grow and grow. I promise to add more color into your life. Right now I am just going through a black & white phase, but this too shall pass. I bought you some more friends today. I hope you all get along. Have a great day & if there is anything more I can do to better your life please let me know. Thanks for being loyal.

Your friend,
Brittany

P.S. Did I mention how I love you so? I did, that's okay, you can never have too much love. Welcome to the family my dear Spray Paint, welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I needed a good laugh. I too share your love of spray paint. How can one little can bring so much joy?! ;)

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete