Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tag I'm it!

The wonderful Nancy over at Nancy'sTidbits has tagged me and now I need to list 6 things about myself. Here I go.

1. I have 13 tattoos, you can really only see the ones on my wrist and on my feet if I am wearing flip flops.

2. I am the oldest of 4 girls.

3. I hate being in dark places.

4. I wish I was more creative like all the people I see in blogland.

5. I love to get lost in any book I read.

6. Pink is my all time favorite color.

Now I must tag 6 other people, here they are.

1. Tricia @ Boutelle Family Zoo

2. Paige @ Cheap& Sweet

3. Barb @ Barbs Treasures

4. Rhonda @ Blue Creek Home

5. Sharon @ Fiberdoodles and Whimsy

6. Bobbi @ The Bead Goes On

Have fun ladies & I can't wait to read what you write!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there.
    Thanks for including me. I will not be able to get to it for a few days, but I do love a good game.
    BTW, 13 tattoos, huh?! You are a brave girl! I have one and that's my limit. ;)

    XO*Tricia

    P.S. I really like the new background. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete