Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just a few thrifty things

I have not had a ton of time to go thrift shopping lately but these are some thrifty things I have got that, to me, are too good to not post about.

I LOVE these! They were given to me by Josh's mom. She did not want them anymore. I was more then happy to take them off her hands! They are in perfect condition and look brand new. She gave me the candles on top too. They are sitting in the bay window in the kitchen. They are pretty tall too so it gives the are some more height.
She also gave me a TON of towels. What am I supposed to do with all of these? there are a lot of hand towels and about 6 regular sized bath towels & a few washcloths. You can never have too many towels I guess, maybe you can and that is why she gave them to us? Oh well, I was very thankful to get them and I can use them as rags for around the house or whatever.


This cost me $10. My favorite color is pink and it's not a bad purse. I don't really like the silver design thing on the front but I can get over that. I love purses & already have too many as it is, is there really such a thing as a girl having too many purses, but I had to have it. It is one of those designer inspired purses & it still has the tag on it. It's a fun little find to me! I know I did not have much to post about this week bu I might have more to post about tomorrow. I am going thrift shopping and hope to find lots of goodies! Til' next time....
.
.
P.S. Trust yourself, you know more then you think you do.
.
.

17 comments:

  1. Love that pink purse, and it almost looks like a Guess purse! And I agree, you can never have too many towels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free is good! Like the candle holders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I want that purse!?!?!? What a fab find! What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, don't turn those towels into cleaning rags.... You can always use them in the half-bath for guests or in the kitchen as hand towels. I could never figure out why in the world people use the tea towel to dry their hands when they are in the kitchen!? LOL Your freebie candleholders are cute. Love the colors.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purse!! Those candle holders are awesome too! Great finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody is loving the pink purse. So do I!
    I'm following ya!! "Folla Back" if you please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love pink, LOVE it! You could always save the towels to wipe dog paws or something, or keep a couple in the car. :) Visiting from Rhoda's party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don’t you love free gifts from mom or a mother-in-law. I have a ton of things around my house that my Mom gave me. I love the candles holder and the candles are fun as well. The purse is cute and definitely full of color!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for joining my blog. I have joined yours as well. My favorite color is pink too. I like everything you have shown. I have a bunch of candles, I use them and my candle warmer a lot. Towels, with so many of us here, we constantly need more:) I know I will enjoy your blog, I love craft projects. Thank You for adding me to your blogs that you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The candlesticks are wonderful & the candles are the perfect accent. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink purse too.

    I hope you will come by for a visit.

    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  13. A PINK PURSE! I am jealous!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute, love the pink bag !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the candles! The price sure was right too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute purse. Towels never last at my house too long...greasy hubby hands, dirty dog paws, etc. Those candles are very nice too.

    ReplyDelete