Thursday, August 27, 2009

My little part time job.

So I got a little part time job at CVS. It's nothing major but it gives me something to do. It is really close to the house too so that makes it nice. I wanted to get a little job to keep me occupied. I think Josh and I could use the little break from each other each day since we both don't work.
It should be a fairly easy thing to do. I have register training tomorrow and the manager wants to start me on the register on Saturday. I used to work in a grocery store so I am pretty familiar with registers. One plus of working there is getting a 30% discount on CVS brand items and a 20% discount on National brand items. It will be nice during the holidays.
So I am pretty excited. Will be nice to get out and feel productive outside of the house, and hey the extra cash in my pocket wont hurt too much either :-)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Yay for discounts. They really do come in handy!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your job. Having the discounts is great. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nowadays, your lucky to get/have a job. Congrats & enjoy ... TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - congrats on your job - hope you enjoy the experience!!! Even part time jobs are hard to get these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always secretly wanted to work at CVS and stock up on that week's sales before they sell out! You need to go to iheartcvs.com and get ready to save a fortune on home supplies!

    ReplyDelete