Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few makeovers

Go check out Metamorphosis Monday hosted by Susan at Between Naps On The Porch

Over the past couple of days I have been working on a few projects. I got a bunch of new spray paint. So I am pretty stocked for any future projects. All of the following projects were done with a 97 cents can of semi-gloss black spray paint from Wal-Mart. I still have a lot left in the can too so they came out to be pretty cheap projects, which makes me very happy! You can see the projects from before here.


I never posted an original picture of this but it was just a plain unfinished wood. I like it. Not sure if I will keep it here but for now it works. If you see that my oven is on it is because I have been baking cookies. My bf is a cookie pig so I made him a bunch, none for me, all for him.
I really like how this one turned out. I wish there were more of them!

These little mirrors came out pretty good (sorry that the mirror is dirty). I plan on making them into frames and putting a black & white picture of Josh and I in them. I have another project in mind for the mirrors.



Here is one of the wooden bowls I got. I decided to turn one of them into a candy dish. We always have a little dish of some kind of candy out and I figured it would go perfect with all the other colors in the kitchen. ( you can see the bag of white chocolate chips from me baking the cookies, I seem to always take pictures on the kitchen counter & I have no idea why.)
So there ya have it, a few of my little makeovers. There will be more to come. Til' next time...
.
.
P.S. The best & most beautiful things in the world can not be seen, nor touched....but are felt in the heart




8 comments:

  1. Very cute projects! Isn't spray paint the best???

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects turned out great!!! Isn't it a wonder what paint can do for something!!!

    I think your mirrors will look so cute as frames...great idea!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Gotta love that black Wal-Mart spray paint!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly know your way around a can of spray paint! Love all your projects.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the candle holder and it looks great painted black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brittany, you have done a great job on all these things. I love how creative you are!

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brittany !
    You are spraying away with that paint - watch out !! Great transformations !
    Kammy
    p.s. I am really craving sugar tonight and now seeing those chips and candy.......bad very bad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects. Don't you just love using spray paint. Love the Dream sign..

    ReplyDelete