Monday, August 24, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday

Be sure to check out Metamorphosis Monday hosted by Susan at Between Naps On The Porch.

Also please check out Transformation Thursday At The Shabby Chic Cottage

Here are a few things I have worked on lately. The first thing originally was a very ugly topiary. It had some very ugly brown stuff on it, I don't even know what it was. I stripped it down and this is what I ended up with.


I bought these from the dollar store.
And this is what I ended up with, I still need to add some more flowers but you get the idea. I don't think it looks too bad.


These are the candle sticks from this post.
Hi dogs :-)

And this is the vase from this post.

That's all for now :-)


4 comments:

  1. Ugh, unidentifiable brown stuff, ugh. I don't think you can have too many candlesticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Cute!! I love the flower pot you made!!! Very cute!!! You are talented Britt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower pot is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete