Monday, August 3, 2009

My First Blog Award!!

I am so excited!! I got my first blog award from Cheap & Sweet. Paige is a very sweet lady & probably the best shopper I know of. I WISH I could do it like she does. It blows me away every time I see her new posts on what she got. Go check her out, she is amazing! Now I have to pass this onto 6 people so here they are....
.
1. Boutelle FamilyZoo- Tricia has such a cute family. I love reading all about them!
.
.
2. Titere con Bonete - Alicia is so funny, you gotta check her blog out! She has been through a lot and is quite the amazing one!
.
.
3. Nancy's Tidbits - Nancy is a very sweet lady, go check her blog out.
.
.
4. BugaBoos Creations - She is so creative, you gotta see the stuff she does.
.
.
5. Old GloryCottage - Carol always finds the best things at garage sales, thrift stores etc...go look!
.
.
6. That's So Cuegly -I just found her blog not too long ago and I Love it. Go see for yourself, it's great.

If you got the award pass it onto 6 other people. Thanks everyone for welcoming me into the blog world, I love it here & plan on staying for a long time to come!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany.
    Thank you so much! I'm really honored. That award is adorable. I will absolutely display her proudly.
    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got it all figured out! It was my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland! Visiting from Cheap&Sweet....her name is Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Brittany! That's so sweet of you!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete