Sunday, August 30, 2009

A few makeovers, sorta

I really have not got to doing any projects this past week, it has been a crazy one.
I did get to a thing or 2. Nothing major but it makes a difference in the house.


This is not really a makeover, I didn't really do anything to the objects in the picture, just arranged them on a wall together. This was had nothing on it before. It looked so bare. I could not figure out what to put there and all of this seemed perfect to go there. I like how it is all set up .


These picture frames are from This post, so are the shelf and mirror from above. I just cut out some scrapbook paper that I had and put it in. These are all the colors that are in our house.

Here is a picture to show where they are hung in the kitchen. It is kind of a odd spot and nothing has ever been put there but I like how it looks.
Well that is all I got for now. I will be doing some more projects all through-out this week so stay tuned!









3 comments:

  1. Cute frames. I think the floral mirror is cute and interesting to look at.

    How are you feeling today?

    I hope you will come by for a visit.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the arrangement. Everything does go very well together. I have a few of those frames and aren't they cute? They are perfect for many different things.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete